- Made of solid red oak wood & red oak process wood.
- Ergonomic design ensures no stumble with leg part specially for child and low height ensure safety as well as good posture.
- Double MS electrostatic powder coated structure with additional tie rod provides utmost structural rigidity.
- Woods are chemically treated in high pressure vacuum chamber and termite proof.
- Woods are well seasoned by modern steam seasoning plant.
- CNC work on red oak wood panel at head end & leg end.
DOUBLE BED (HBD 6347)
Design: Regardless of whether your home has a contemporary, conventional or mixed touch simplicity in design has adaptability beyond any doubt to fit right in. For the simplicity of design, a handful of geometric shape panel assembled in layer within a solid frame on both head part & leg part. This bed is made of red oak veneer process wood using most modern machinery. Also due to automated machining of the head part & leg part design provides soother effect of surface as well as better quality. This design of the bed is inspired by nature considering utmost comfort & reliability of its kind.
MS Structure: Electrostatic epoxy powder coating ensures long lasting and provides good corrosion resistance.
Seasoning & chemical treatment: Woods are well seasoned and chemically treated for durability and termite proof usage.
Color: High quality lacquer finishing ensuring smooth coloring and durability.
Assembly: Assembly required by an authorized technician
|Dimensions||1524 × 2090 × 940 mm|
- Avoid direct contact of Product with floor/wall which will limit the breathing effect of object and subject to damage. Maintain a clear 2 Inch gap for proper ventilation specially for head part from the wall.
- Preventive maintenance is the best option when it comes to durability and usability of the product. Do not clean your product by wet cloth. Use dry clean cotton cloth or soft brush to clean your product.
- Any kind of spillage on furniture should be addressed immediately. You can wipe out by soft cotton cloth/soft foam. Do not use water directly on the affected surface. If you are failed to remove stain on the surface, call a professional.
- Do not use any abrasive disk to remove dirt on surface.
- For any natural crack, spot on wood you can apply sanding using sand paper and clean the surface initially. Reapply lacquer on the wooden surface by spraying.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.