- Made of solid red oak wood & red oak process wood.
- Double MS electrostatic powder coated structure with additional tie rod provides utmost structural rigidity.
- We use high strength bed joint clamp specially designed to prevent displeasing squeak.
- Woods are chemically treated in high pressure vacuum chamber and termite proof.
- Sturdy long-lasting solid wood frame.
- Woods are well seasoned by modern steam seasoning plant.
- 3d CNC work on red oak wood panel at head end & leg end.
- Incorporating state of the art lacquer finishing.
- This bed is easy to take apart & reassemble.
KING BED (HBK 6348)
Design: This bed is designed to make a statement with a special distinctive veneer inlaying pattern along with sleek line & grove art whose fascinating beauty unfold fully on head part & leg part. Red oak veneer process wood inlayed in a special geometric pattern inside sturdy long-lasting solid wood frame & CNC grove art made this design very unique & occupy the spotlight. All the features added to both head part & leg part embodies the understanding of luxury and a true masterpiece of its kind. This versatile bed frame will look extraordinary with your choice of textiles and bedroom furniture.
MS Structure: Electrostatic epoxy powder coating ensures long lasting and provides good corrosion resistance.
Seasoning & chemical treatment: Woods are well seasoned and chemically treated for durability and termite proof usage.
Color: High quality lacquer finishing ensuring smooth coloring and durability.
Assembly: Assembly required by an authorized technician.
|Dimensions||1876 × 1980 × 940 mm|
- Avoid direct contact of Product with floor/wall which will limit the breathing effect of object and subject to fade away.
- Preventive maintenance is the best option when it comes to durability and usability of the product. Do not clean your product by wet cloth. Use dry clean cotton cloth or soft brush to clean your product.
- Any kind of spillage on furniture should be addressed immediately. You can wipe out by soft cotton cloth/soft foam. Do not use water directly on the affected surface. If you are failed to remove stain on the surface, call a professional.
- Do not use any abrasive disk to remove dirt on surface.
- For any natural crack, spot on wood you can apply sanding using sand paper and clean the surface initially. Reapply lacquer on the wooden surface by spraying.
- Please avoid dragging the bed to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.