- Made of solid red oak wood & red oak process wood.
- Woods are chemically treated in high pressure vacuum chamber and termite proof.
- Woods are well seasoned by modern steam seasoning plant.
- A Unique geometric pattern on both head part & Leg part.
- Double MS electrostatic powder coated structure with additional tie rod provides utmost structural rigidity.
- State of the art lacquer finishing.
৳ 30,627.00 – ৳ 34,819.00
Design: This classic bed frame will look great with your choice of textiles and bedroom furniture. This CNC finished bed is made of solid red oak and red oak veneer process wood using state of the art machinery. A unique style of circular geometric pattern & routing on pasted panel on both head part & leg part provides a great variety in design. Smooth 3d CNC milling operation over red oak wood will give you modern look and along with premium quality materials make this design of its highest quality and reliability.
MS Structure: Electrostatic epoxy powder coating ensures long lasting and provides good corrosion resistance.
Seasoning & chemical treatment: Woods are well seasoned and chemically treated for durability and termite proof usage.
Color: High quality lacquer finishing ensuring smooth coloring and durability.
Assembly: Assembly required by an authorized technician.
|Dimensions||1676 × 1980 × 1000 mm|
Double Bed, King Bed, Queen Bed
- Avoid direct contact of Product with floor/wall which will limit the breathing effect of object and subject to fade away.
- Preventive maintenance is the best option when it comes to durability and usability of the product. Do not clean your product by wet cloth. Use dry clean cotton cloth or soft brush to clean your product.
- Any kind of spillage on furniture should be addressed immediately. You can wipe out by soft cotton cloth/soft foam. Do not use water directly on the affected surface. If you are failed to remove stain on the surface, call a professional.
- Do not use any abrasive disk to remove dirt on surface.
- For any natural crack, spot on wood you can apply sanding using sand paper and clean the surface initially. Reapply lacquer on the wooden surface by spraying.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.