- Woods are chemically treated in high pressure vacuum chamber and termite proof.
- Woods are well seasoned by modern steam seasoning plant.
- Made of solid Red oak wood and Red Oak Veneer process wood.
- Grove Art & molding work on red oak wood panel at head end & leg end.
- Special technique used for tufting to reduce the internal pressure of tufting button. For longevity we use special electroplated metal button inside the upholstery for tufting.
- Long lasting Premium quality PU leather.
- Superior quality latex foam used for upholstery provides stability of the cushion.
- Double MS electrostatic powder coated structure with additional tie rod provides utmost structural rigidity.
- State of the art lacquer finishing.
QUEEN BED (HBQ 6345)
Design: This grove art finished and tufting bed is made of solid red oak and red oak veneer process wood made by modern machineries. Long lasting electroplated metal button with PU leather wrapping used for tufting. A special unique technique was used to reduce internal pressure of the tufting which gives stability and smoother feeling of the tufting. The design of the head part provided with linear grove art with combination with unique curve design having molded bit portray unique design. Smooth 3d CNC milling operation over red oak wood will give you stunning look and along with premium quality materials make this design of its highest quality and reliability.
MS Structure: Electrostatic epoxy powder coating ensures long lasting and provides good corrosion resistance.
Cushion: The cushion has a longer life and the fabric color can be changed as per stock available.
Seasoning & chemical treatment: Woods are well seasoned and chemically treated for durability and termite proof usage.
Color: High quality lacquer finishing ensuring smooth coloring and durability.
Assembly: Assembly required by an authorized technician
|Dimensions||1676 × 2100 × 1040 mm|
- Keep away your upholstered furniture from direct sunlight as it is very detrimental to fabrics/leather. It will deface your upholstery as well as gradually become etiolated specially for silks and some other delicate fabrics. User should plan room arrangement so that it is protected from sunlight. Any chemical contact with the furniture should also be avoided as it may affect natural finish and durability of the product.
- Avoid direct contact form wall which will limit the breathing effect of object and subject to damage. Maintain a clear 2 Inch gap for proper ventilation specially for head part from the wall.
- Cleaning is an important aspect for upholstery which in most of the house hold did improper cleaning & ultimately deteriorates fabrics/Leather. Clean your upholstery once in every week by soft brush at least. If you could do it by vacuum cleaner with a suitable attachment would be a better option. The best option is to do it by a professional upholstered cleaner service as treatment varies as per category of fabrics.
- Any kind of spillage on upholstered furniture should be addressed immediately. You can wipe out by soft cotton cloth/soft foam. Do not use water directly on the affected surface. You can rub the surface with shampoo bubble & wait for dry naturally. This will restore natural surface of the upholstery. If you are failed to remove stain on the surface, call a professional upholstered cleaner service
- It is strictly avoided to pull out fabrics by any means. If any kind of snag occurs by external source like hard materials, any kind of sharp edge or by child/domestic pets should be trimmed immediately.
- It is strictly prohibited to use bleaching materials for cleaning the surface of fabrics/leather.
- Do not use any abrasive disk to remove dirt on surface.
- For any natural crack, spot on wood you can apply sanding using sand paper and clean the surface initially. Reapply lacquer on the wooden surface by spraying.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.