- Woods are chemically treated in high pressure vacuum chamber and termite proof.
- Woods are well seasoned by modern steam seasoning plant.
- Made of solid Mahogany wood and Red Oak Veneer process wood.
- Grove Art & molding work on red oak wood panel.
- We use high strength imported housing specially designed to prevent displeasing squeak.
- Naksha flower decoration on top cupboard.
- State of the art lacquer finishing.
CUPBOARD (HKB 6130)
Design: When it comes to a tasteful collection harmony in design increases aesthetic beauty of a product. This cupboard is distinction from others in terms of comfort, class & refinement. This grove art finished and naksha design cupboard is made of solid mahogany and red oak veneer process wood made in collaboration of time-honored wood working techniques and state of the art industrial manufacturing. The crown part incorporated naksha flower design in combination with unique curve design made this design distinction & elegance in nature. One can enjoy both the fusion of classical refinement and modern design makes this cupboard truly acceptable to all users.
Seasoning & chemical treatment: Woods are well seasoned and chemically treated for durability and termite proof usage.
Color: High quality lacquer finishing ensuring smooth coloring and durability.
Assembly: Assembly required by an authorized technician.
|Dimensions||1040 × 610 × 1976 mm|
- Avoid direct contact of Product with floor/wall which will limit the breathing effect of object and subject to fade away.
- Preventive maintenance is the best option when it comes to durability and usability of the product. Do not clean your product by wet cloth. Use dry clean cotton cloth or soft brush to clean your product.
- Any kind of spillage on furniture should be addressed immediately. You can wipe out by soft cotton cloth/soft foam. Do not use water directly on the affected surface. If you are failed to remove stain on the surface, call a professional.
- Do not use any abrasive disk to remove dirt on surface.
- For any natural crack, spot on wood you can apply sanding using sand paper and clean the surface initially. Reapply lacquer on the wooden surface by spraying.
- Please avoid dragging the cupboard to reposition it, as this can weaken the assembly point over an extended period of time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.