- Made of solid Mahogany wood & red oak process wood.
- Woods are chemically treated in high pressure vacuum chamber and termite proof.
- Sturdy long-lasting solid wood frame.
- Cabriole legs.
- Woods are well seasoned by modern steam seasoning plant.
- Incorporating state of the art lacquer finishing.
DINING TABLE (HTD 6114)
Design: This dining table resembles 18th century Victorian dining table with cabriole legs and carved ball- and claw feet. This dinning table symbiosis between time honored wood craftsmanship and industrial state of the art machineries. We have added a fusion by incorporating new design in side link that differs from traditional one and makes this design distinction from others. A clear 5 mm glass provided on top of the dining table ensure more protection of top surface and easy to clean. Necessary corner bracing provided with this structure for structural rigidity of this dining table. Avoiding naksha works unlike traditional concept and adding fusion in side link made this design very unique and acceptable to all.
Seasoning & chemical treatment: Woods are well seasoned and chemically treated for durability and termite proof usage.
Color: High quality lacquer finishing ensuring smooth coloring and durability.
Assembly: Assembly required by an authorized technician.
|Dimensions||1600 × 1000 × 760 mm|
- Avoid direct contact of Product with floor/wall which will limit the breathing effect of object and subject to fade away.
- Preventive maintenance is the best option when it comes to durability and usability of the product. Do not clean your product by wet cloth. Use dry clean cotton cloth or soft brush to clean your product.
- Any kind of spillage on furniture should be addressed immediately. You can wipe out by soft cotton cloth/soft foam. Do not use water directly on the affected surface. If you are failed to remove stain on the surface, call a professional.
- Do not use any abrasive disk to remove dirt on surface.
- For any natural crack, spot on wood you can apply sanding using sand paper and clean the surface initially. Reapply lacquer on the wooden surface by spraying.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.