- Made of solid red oak wood & red oak process wood.
- Special technique used for tufting to reduce the internal pressure of tufting button. For longevity we use special electroplated metal button inside the upholstery for tufting.
- Double MS electrostatic powder coated structure with additional tie rod provides utmost structural rigidity.
- Long lasting Premium quality PU leather.
- Superior quality latex foam used for upholstery provides stability of the cushion.
- Woods are chemically treated in high pressure vacuum chamber and termite proof.
- Woods are well seasoned by modern steam seasoning plant.
QUEEN BED (HBQ 6341)
Design: This tufting bed is made of solid red oak using state of the art machinery. Long lasting electroplated metal button with PU leather wrapping used for tufting. A special unique technique was used to reduce internal pressure of the tufting which gives stability and smoother feeling of the tufting. This new design solid red oak curved head part & leg part differs from traditional design and provides a completely new look.
Cushion: The cushion has a longer life and the fabric/leather color can be changed as per stock available.
Seasoning & chemical treatment: Woods are well seasoned and chemically treated for durability and termite proof usage.
Color: High quality lacquer finishing ensuring smooth coloring and durability.
Assembly: Assembly required by an authorized technician.
|Dimensions||1676 × 1980 × 1155 mm|
- Keep away your upholstered furniture from direct sunlight as it is very detrimental to fabrics. It will deface your upholstery as well as gradually become etiolated specially for silks and some other delicate fabrics. User should plan room arrangement so that it is protected from sunlight. Any chemical contact with the furniture should also be avoided as it may affect natural finish and durability of the product.
- Avoid direct contact of upholstery with floor/wall which will limit the breathing effect of object and subject to fade away.
- Preventive maintenance is the best option when it comes to durability and usability of the product. In upholstered product if there are any loose cushions, turn this over periodically to protect wear & tear on the same side. This will ensure evenly distribution of acting load on latex rubber foam and increase durability of cushions by protecting indentation on same area.
- Cleaning is an important aspect for upholstery which in most of the house hold did improper cleaning & ultimately deteriorates fabrics/Leather. Clean your upholstery once in every week by soft brush at least. If you could do it by vacuum cleaner with a suitable attachment would be a better option. The best option is to do it by a professional upholstered cleaner service as treatment varies as per category of fabrics.
- Any kind of spillage on upholstered furniture should be addressed immediately. You can wipe out by soft cotton cloth/soft foam. Do not use water directly on the affected surface. You can rub the surface with shampoo bubble & wait for dry naturally. This will restore natural surface of the upholstery. If you are failed to remove stain on the surface, call a professional upholstered cleaner service
- It is strictly avoided to pull out fabrics by any means. If any kind of snag occurs by external source like hard materials, any kind of sharp edge or by child/domestic pets should be trimmed immediately.
- It is strictly prohibited to use bleaching materials for cleaning the surface of fabrics/leather.
- Do not use any abrasive disk to remove dirt on surface.
- For any natural crack, spot on wood you can apply sanding using sand paper and clean the surface initially. Reapply lacquer on the wooden surface by spraying.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.