- Woods are chemically treated in high pressure vacuum chamber and termite proof.
- Woods are well seasoned by modern steam seasoning plant.
- Made of solid Mahogany wood and Red Oak Veneer process wood.
- Grove Art & molding work on red oak wood panel.
- We use high strength imported housing specially designed to prevent displeasing squeak.
- State of the art lacquer finishing.
WARDROBE (HWD 6823)
Design: This collection of wardrobes is marked by solid wood-based structure and unique grove design. It is fashioned with both classical refinement as well as modern aspect to be considered one of the best designs of its kind. Due to its symmetric grove design on red oak process wood panel provided by state-of-the-art lacquer finish is becoming very popular now a days.
Seasoning & chemical treatment: Woods are well seasoned and chemically treated for durability and termite proof usage.
Color: High quality lacquer finishing ensuring smooth coloring and durability.
Assembly: Assembly required by an authorized technician.
|Dimensions||1370 × 560 × 1200 mm|
- Avoid direct contact of Product with floor/wall which will limit the breathing effect of object and subject to fade away.
- Preventive maintenance is the best option when it comes to durability and usability of the product. Do not clean your product by wet cloth. Use dry clean cotton cloth or soft brush to clean your product.
- Any kind of spillage on furniture should be addressed immediately. You can wipe out by soft cotton cloth/soft foam. Do not use water directly on the affected surface.If you are failed to remove stain on the surface, call a professional.
- Do not use any abrasive disk to remove dirt on surface.
- For any natural crack, spot on wood you can apply sanding using sand paper and clean the surface initially. Reapply lacquer on the wooden surface by spraying.
- Please avoid dragging the cupboard to reposition it, as this can weaken the assembly point over an extended period of time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.